West Coast Medical Resources (WestCMR) is changing how the healthcare industry thinks about managing excess surgical supplies. WestCMR enjoys its highly respected reputation for consistently providing reliable, efficient, and sustainable alternatives to how surgical supply surplus is bought and sold. Thousands of hospitals and surgery centers nationwide have lowered costs, reduced surgical supply waste, improved the environment, and ultimately advanced patient care by working with our dedicated team.
We specialize in Orthopedics/Sports Medicine, Endo Mechanical, Hernia Repair, Energy Products, GYN/Urology, Vascular, General Surgery, E.N.T. (Ablation & Shavers), to name a few.
The WestCMR team has made a significant an impact on local charitable organizations for several years. WestCMR regularly supports The Children’s Dream Fund, fulfilling dreams for children ages 3-18 who have been diagnosed with a life-threatening illness. WestCMR President and CEO, Randy Ware currently serves on the Fund’s Board of Directors.
In addition, WestCMR employees regularly give back to youth and civic organizations in surrounding communities such as Clearwater and Belleair, Florida including the Belleair Parks and Recreation Department and the Belleair Community Foundation.
Full List of Charities:
- Toys for Tots Foundation
- Hire Heroes USA
- Paws for Patriots
- American Heart Association
- Homeless Emergency Project
- Metropolitan Ministries
- Tampa General Hospital Foundation
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Haitian Families First
- Cardiac Kids Foundation of Florida
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- The Children’s Dream Fund
- St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital
- Teamboom 4 Trip
- Blue Jean Ball supporting the Religious Community Services Food Bank
- Lokey Charities supporting Habitat for Humanity
- Salvation Army
- Royal Animal Rescue
- The ARC Tampa Bay Foundation
- ALS Association Florida Chapter
- Feeding America Tampa Bay